Berkeley Oxygen Therapy
Breathe Health Center and Services focuses all of our modalities around the importance of oxygenating the body for optimum health and healing.
Our brain and nervous system need two things to survive and thrive: Fuel and Activation. Fuel comes in the form of glucose and oxygen. We get the glucose from the food we eat but as we age, our ability to utilize oxygen decreases. Our brains demand 20% of our bodies’ oxygen supply.
The cerebellum is the part of your brain that controls ALL of your spinal musculature as well as your balance and coordinated movement. When the cerebellum is not firing correctly, the muscles will spasm, the vertebra lock up and the disc will lose fluid and degenerate. When we get the cerebellum firing better, the spinal muscles will no longer be in spasm, the vertebra will move better and your disc will re-generate. The cerebellum is the most DEPENDENT area of the body when it comes to oxygen. So that is one of the many reasons why we are giving you oxygen, to get you better faster by allowing your cerebellum to work better!
BENEFITS OF ENHANCED AIR (O2) THERAPY:
- HEIGHTENS CONCENTRATION, ALERTNESS AND MEMORY
- 90% OF OUR ENERGY COMES FROM OXYGEN, AND ONLY 10% FROM FOOD AND WATER
- OXYGEN IS VITAL TO YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, MEMORY, THINKING AND SIGHT
- PROMOTES HEALING AND COUNTERS AGING AND EFFECTS OF AGING
- STRENGTHENS YOUR HEART, REDUCING THE RISK OF HEART ATTACKS, DECREASES INFLAMMATION
- CALMS YOUR MIND AND STABILIZES YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM, IMPROVES SLEEP
- SPEEDS UP THE BODY’S RECOVERY AFTER PHYSICAL EXERTION OR TRAUMA
- PROVIDES A NATURAL REMEDY FOR HEADACHES, MIGRAINES AND HANGOVERS, FATIGUE, STRESS, JET LAG, CRAMPS, MINOR ACHES AND PAINS, EXHAUSTION
- RELIEVES SYMPTOMS FROM FIBRO-MYALGIA AND CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- IMPROVES MUSCLE STIFFNESS, SUPPORTS PRE-ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE; HELPS REMOVE LACTIC ACID BUILDUP IN MUSCLES (RELIEVING SORENESS AFTER EXSERTION)
- EMULSIFIES ADIPOSE (Fat inside of your body is comprised of hydrogen, carbon and oxygen. So by adding more oxygen to your body, the oxygen should force the fat to get more oxygen and turn into either water or carbon dioxide. Both of these can be safely removed from the body, thus helping you to lose weight. In this way, oxygen therapy should theoretically help speed up weight loss.)